Monday, February 13, 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge: Week 2 Recap

I can't believe week 2 of the photo challenge is already over! February is going pretty fast.

Photobucket

Day 6: Dinner - Braised rib mac n cheese
Day 7: Button - I know they're apps, but I call them buttons on my phone
Day 8: Sun - I quick snapped a picture before the snow came and the sun went away
Day 9: Front Door - I love that my door is red like Brooke Davis', "I'm the girl behind the red door." (If you don't get that it's because it's a One Tree Hill reference)

Photobucket
Day 10: Self Portrait - Have I told you how much I love instagram and it's awesome affects? I love how it made my features super dark.
Day 11: Makes You Happy - Dunkin Donuts coffee and Valentine's Day donuts.
Day 12: Inside Your Closet - I don't think I need to explain this one...

Are you doing the February Photo Challenge? What were some of your pictures last week?










♥ Erin

5 comments:

Ashlee Miller said...

Great pictures! I love this photo challenge and seeing everyone's pics.

Caroline said...

You look so pretty. And are those Dunkin Donuts? Yum!

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

I love this photo challenge too! You can check some of mine out on Instagram GurleeGirrl or on Twitter @GurleeGirrl - I plan on doing a reveal post when I complete it.

Heather www.GurleeGirrl.com

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

You're dinner looks amazing!! Mac n' Cheese sounds delicious!

Miss K said...

you look great in that self portrait! and i love heart shaped anything, so those donuts are right up my alley!!