Monday, February 6, 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge: Week 1 Recap

In case you didn't see my post last week, I've decided to join up with Fat Mum Slim and do a photo a day challenge for the month of February! Can I just tell you that it is not easy. I have to set little reminders in my phone so I remember to take pictures! I don't like to cheat, LOL! Anyway, I posted the first day's photo, but I wanted to catch you up on the first week! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Day 1:Your view today - part 1 in my car basking in the fact that it was 64 degrees out and part 2 my view at the Flyer's game
Day 2: Words - These were the words that made me smile
Day 3: Hands - Well, paws in this case

Photobucket

Day 4: A Stranger - The only one I saw all day
Day 5: 10 a.m. - My view from bed at 10 a.m.

There's still time to join if you're interested! Stay tuned for this week's recap next Monday!


What were some of your photo's of the day?






♥ Erin

3 comments:

Neely said...

Maybe ill do this in March

J said...

I love the paws photo!! Too cute!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

Awww your pup is too cute! Love this idea!