Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge: Day 1

I was so excited when I saw Caroline from Simply Smithwick post about this today! I saw people doing a photo challenge for January, but by the time I saw it it was way too late to join. So anyway, I'm joining Fat Mum Slim's challenge for the month of February! Woohoo! This is gonna be fun kids!


So I'm technically a day late (it's after midnight) and since I just saw this challenge, I'm going to do a little cheating here (shhh, don't tell). I don't have a view from my day so I'll just show you my view from yesterday because I actually have that!!

This was the view in my car.

For those of you who don't know, I live outside Philly. 64 degrees is NOT normal for January weather.

This was the view from my seats at the Flyers game.
Even though they lost, I had a great time. Thank you to my friend, Lauren, for taking me!

FYI, I wanted to do the first one, but I'll be doing the rest of the month of February by week. It just works out better than posting every single day. I wish I had that kind of time for you guys, but I don't. Sorry! So look for Feb 2-5 to be posted together on Monday!

What was your view today?






♥ Erin

3 comments:

Miss K said...

ooh i'm looking forward to the posts!

Frances said...

Oooh I just posted about this a couple days ago on my blog! Glad to see someone else is participating too :)

Caroline said...

Love the pics!