Monday, February 27, 2012

"Favorite of the Week" Link Up #16

Everything According to Erin


My favorite this week has to be my new Naked2 palette that I won the other week (see post). I have been using it non-stop and have completely neglected all my other eye makeup. I definitely still want to buy the original Naked palette (oh help me when that happens), but I'm very happy with this one.


I know it's been flying off the shelves, but ultimately people weren't completely impressed with it. It's still a great palette, but I understand where people are coming from. You just expected a little more.

Btw, this picture doesn't do it justice.

I'm definitely going to do a review on this product, but I'm currently documenting looks for you. Expect it in the next week or so!

What's your favorite of the week?











♥ Erin

6 comments:

Delilah Love said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great Monday!

tara said...

I love the Naked and Naked2 palette! I'm glad I have both!

Kristin said...

That palette is pretty kick arse...I'm obsessed with my Bobbi Brown "neon" neutral palette right now!

Frances said...

I think this palette is so pretty, especially for someone like me how likes neutral looks and isn't very good at the whole make-up thing. I can't wait to see your looks and review!

Ashlee Miller said...

Ugh I need and want these both!

Miss K said...

i love mine too! i still think the NP1 is better though, but i'm still getting used to NP2.