Monday, February 20, 2012

"Favorite of the Week" Link Up #15

Everything According to Erin


Since there are so many new people following me recently (which I love), I thought I'd do a reintroduction to my weekly link up! Please join in if you're new!

Every Monday, grab my button (located on the left sidebar) and tell your readers what your "Favorite of the Week" is. It can be anything! Maybe it's a favorite food that week, nail polish, movie, book, magazine, WHATEVER! That's the great thing about it. It's only one item that you are happy to have in your life that week, that's it!

This week it's my Mary and Dyer wrap bracelet. They sponsored a giveaway for me not too long ago and I've become obsessed with their jewelry. I've been wearing my bracelet non-stop since I bought it. I'm loving the new layering style with accessories, so that's how I wear it most of the time. What do you think?

They also had it in brown and white, but they were sold out.
 So, what's your favorite this week? Link up and let me know!










♥ Erin

7 comments:

Brooke said...

such a cute bracelet : )

Neely said...

You're so fashionable :)

The Semi-Domesticated Mama said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I hope you have a great week.

Meghan said...

That bracelet is just gorgeous!

Jennifer B said...

I have the same watch! :)

Sorry I didn't link up today- I've been sooo busy!

Miss K said...

i like it! simple and easy to wear

Ashlee Miller said...

I have that watch and love it! It goes with just about everything but is still stuck at 10:00 because it needs batteries! Probably would help if I went and got it fixed.