Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Vacation Playlist

One of the things I love about vacation is being able to listen to a lot of music. I can go and listen to music that I forgot I had or haven't listened to in a while because I have that kind of time on vaca. When I'm just driving from A to B or getting ready, I usually listen to my most recently downloaded songs. I figured I hadn't done a music post in a while and it got me thinking...I usually end up making a vacation playlist depending on length of vacation and where I'm going. I was wondering if anyone else does that (I'm sure you do) or do you just put it on random and let it go? Anyway, here are some songs I rocked out to while I was in Florida.

The Naked And Famous - Punching In a Dream
Flo Rida feat. Sia - Wild Ones
M83 - Midnight City
Arcade Fire - Ready to Start
The Cataracs feat. Dev - 2Nite
Deadmau5 & Kaskade - I Remember
MGMT - Electric Feel
Anberlin - Closer
Taio Cruz feat. Ke$ha - Dirty Picture
M'Black - Heartbreak
Kings of Leon - Pyro
Britney Spears - Trip to Your Heart
Chris Brown feat. Benny Benassi - Beautiful People
Two Door Cinema Club - What You Know
Snow Patrol - Called Out In the Dark
Drake - Club Paradise
Foster the People - Helena Beat
Level 42 - Something About You
Depeche Mode - Policy of Truth
Madonna - Get Together
Madonna - La Isla Bonita
The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
Gavin Friday - Angel
Drake feat. Rihanna - Take Care
Lady Gaga - Paparazzi
Nsync - Tearin' Up My Heart
Wayne Wonder - No Letting Go
A Perfect Circle - Passive
30 Seconds to Mars - Night of the Hunter

And this is just a snippet of what I was listening to.
What types of music to do you listen to on vacation?






♥ Erin

3 comments:

Jennifer B said...

I totally zeroed in on Nsync. I'm a boy band and teenybopper junkie when I'm on long trips.

Michelle said...

I love Taio Cruz, NSYNC and you can never go wrong with old Madonna classics!

Miss K said...

yessssssssss i'm so happy! i've been looking for some new songs