Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tagged!

So I was tagged in the blog post that is totally making its rounds throughout the blog world recently. Kristen tagged me last week and then Kristine tagged me this week. So I said, well I better get on that. I don't need Kristen or Kristine coming to kick my butt (actually, it would be nice for them to visit).

So here are the rules, in case you don't already know...
#1 You must post the rules
#2 Post 11 Fun Facts about yourself
#3 Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you in their post and then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
#4 Tag 11 people and link them in your post
#5 Let them know you have tagged them


This took for.ev.er, but I finally came up with 11 fun facts about me...

1. I read magazines from the back to the front. Don't know why, I've just always done that.

2. I cannot for the life of me snap my fingers.

3. I burp like a guy, sometimes even worse.

4. I am obsessed with condiments. I love sour cream, ranch dressing and ketchup.

5. I don't really like chicken.

6. I hate when people aren't polite i.e. holding doors for people behind you, saying excuse me, please and thank you.

7. I can't watch ANY type of animal or elderly person harmed in a movie. I get so upset. I have to keep reminding myself that it's not real.

8. My parents have been divorced since I was 6, separated since I was 3 and are both remarried. I have a half sister who is 13 from my dad and step mom.

9. If I could, I'd rescue a thousand dogs.

10. If I won the lottery, after I'd traveled the globe, I would either open up my own animal shelter or give a ton of money to one and volunteer my time.

11. I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, Twilight, The Hunger Games, One Tree Hill, True Blood and The Vampire Diaries. Get over it.

 Kristen's Questions:

1. What magazines do you subscribe to?
I currently subscribe to Women's Health because I get it for free from purchasing a TON of makeup from e.l.f. cosmetics. Sweet! I've also been known to pick up People Style Watch at the supermarket.

2. What is your best quality?
Probably that I truly care about the people around me. I will go outta my way to help you, cheer you up, give a pep talk, etc. Just don't cross me, because then you'll see my worst quality. LOL.

3. What movie(s) do you always watch when they're on tv?
That's easy. Dirty Dancing,  A League of Their Own, Ferris Bueller's Day Of, Any 80s Tom Cruise movie

4. What tv show do you watch, but don't know why you do?
Just started watching REmodeled on The CW. It's ridic, but I love it.

5. What drink do you order when you're out? (Alcohol & Non-alcohol)
 Usually a Coke or a Three Olives Vodka and 7UP.

6. What celebrity do you think you'd be friends with if they were your neighbor?
 Definitely Mila Kunis, she'd be an awesome neighbor.

7. Would you rather attend the Oscars or the Grammys?
Definitely the Oscars, more movie stars.

8. Do you prefer regular or flaming Cheetos? Puffy or crunchy?
I've never had a flaming Cheeto! I must be missing out. Gotta go with crunchy though, for real.

9. Do you use regular or aerosol hairspray?
Aerosol, duh.

10. Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
This is sooooo hard. Tie between Dumbledore and Dobby.

11. If price was no bother, what one indulgence would you have? Massages, mani/pedi, spray tans, etc?
I'd have a private jet or a yacht or both. Too much? LOL.

Kristine's Questions:

1. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only have 3 things, what would you want with you? (-- such a common question, I know).
My iPod, my boyfriend and my dogs.

2. If you had to drown in any liquid BESIDES water, what would you choose?
Does jello count?

3. If you had to be covered completely in hair (I’m talking every crevasse of your body), or be completely hairless (no hair anywhere), what would you choose?
Definitely hairless, there are such things as wigs and eyebrow pencils.

4. If you had a kid (or had another kid for some of you), would you want a boy or a girl and what would their names be?
I think I'd prefer a boy and I love the name Caleb.

5. If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings (after taxes, obvs)?
Travel, travel, travel and hire a personal trainer and chef.

6. Who are some of your favorite bloggers as of the time being? Link them to your post!
Wow, I love so many of you, but I'll keep the list as short as I can. Obviously, Kristine and Kristen. I also adore Krystal, Jennifer, Neely and Jules.

7. If money weren’t an object, what kind of car would you buy?
A Range Rover Sport, seriously.

8. Congrats! You were just granted an all-expenses paid, two week vacation to ANYWHERE in the world! Where are you going to go?
Moorea or Bali

9. If you were an animal, what would you be?
A Koala. They just hang in tree and eat, but can be kinda aggressive. Don't mess with me, I'm eating! LOL.

10. Who is your celebrity GIRL crush?
You all know that because I posted about it last week, Kate Beckinsale.

11. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sushi, I could definitely do that one forever.

I'm tagging...

Caroline @ Simply Smithwick
Lyndsay @ SimplyLyndsay
Jules @ Chic & Pink
Lindsay @ Our Lovely Life

11 Questions for you...

1. Are you a sports fan? If so, what is your favorite sport?
2. If you could marry any celeb, who would it be and why?
3. If you had to choose between not being able to speak, being deaf or being blind what would you choose?
4. What is your best feature?
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
6. If you could choose one celebrity that annoyed the absolute crap out of you to fall off the face of the Earth and never be heard from again, who would you choose?
7. Cats or dogs?
8. If you won the lottery, what would your very FIRST purchase be? (House, car, pay off debt, airplane, etc.)
9. If you had the choice of any designer to design something special for you, who would it be and what would it be? (wedding dress, shoes, night on the town outfit, etc.)
10. If you could meet one person in history past or present, who would it be? Does not have to be a celebrity.
11. What was your first car?

Thanks ladies for tagging me! This was super fun!






♥ Erin

3 comments:

Neely said...

Thanks for not tagging me bitch! I kid :)

Mary Nevin said...

what a great entry!! i love these entries, helps us get to know you better!! reading the magazines from back to front is awesome, i may try it next time :)

Miss K said...

yay i love this post, it's so fun!!

1. Are you a sports fan? If so, what is your favorite sport?
only basketball, go jazz!

2. If you could marry any celeb, who would it be and why?
Jake gyllenhaal. i think he'd be a family man, handyman, and he has beautiful eyes.

3. If you had to choose between not being able to speak, being deaf or being blind what would you choose?
so hard! well, i'm on my way to being blind...

4. What is your best feature?
physical or personality wise?

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
yes.

6. If you could choose one celebrity that annoyed the absolute crap out of you to fall off the face of the Earth and never be heard from again, who would you choose?
the kardashians. ugh.

7. Cats or dogs?
either one that won't eat me and will let me pet them.

8. If you won the lottery, what would your very FIRST purchase be? (House, car, pay off debt, airplane, etc.)
ok, for reals it would be a huge dinner or a clothing spree, but my first real purchase would be a huge home.

9. If you had the choice of any designer to design something special for you, who would it be and what would it be? (wedding dress, shoes, night on the town outfit, etc.)
oscar de la renta for a wedding dress

10. If you could meet one person in history past or present, who would it be? Does not have to be a celebrity.
no clue. jackie o?

11. What was your first car?
it was barely a step up from a cardboard box.