Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Return of Television

So the holiday's are over and it's back to the grind again, but you know what that means? Winter break for TV shows is over!! I don't know about you, but I'm over the holiday shows (even though I love them). I'm ready to get back into my TV watching routine and find out what the heck is going on in my shows. There's also a few new winter premiers that I'm very interested in checking out. Below are my faves, and I know most of them are yours too!

Revenge - ABC
January 4 @ 10

The Vampire Diaries - The CW
January 5 @ 8

Supernatural - The CW
January 6 @ 9

Once Upon A Time - ABC
January 8 @ 8

One Tree Hill - The CW
January 11 @ 9

Gossip Girl - The CW
January 16 @ 8

Spartacus Vengeance - Starz
January 27 @ 10

New shows I'm looking forward to seeing...

Napoleon Dynamite - FOX
January 15 @ 8:30

Smash - NBC
February 6 @ 10

The River - ABC
February 7 @ 9

And I already said goodbye to these shows that already had season finales :(


Please please please bring this show back!!


What shows are you looking forward to in 2012?








♥ Erin

10 comments:

Kasey said...

I am so excited for Revenge to be back! I've been going through some serious withdrawals.

I can't wait for Napoleon Dynamite too!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

I can't wait for Once Upon a Time and Revenge, so good!! I haven't seen anything on The River.. I'll have to check it out!

Vicki said...

I cannot wait for: Once Upon a Time and Revenge and Criminal Minds and CSI: NY ... and I know I am probably missing some (um, tv obsessed ya think? LOL)

Brooke said...

I love, love Revenge. : )

Caroline said...

I think you might have to catch me up on Gossip Girl. I missed the final episode. :(

Frances said...

OMG you have no idea how excited I am for OTH. I'm bummed that it's the last season though :(

Alyson said...

so many good shows returning... love it! Really feel like I missed out on watching Revenge; everyone seems to love it. Happy New Year!

Kiley said...

Can't wait for Revenge to come back!!!!!

Emily said...

Can't wait for Revenge & Once Upon a Time to come back. I also can't wait for the great Sunday Night Showtime shows to come back - Shameless & Californication

Miss K said...

i'm super excited about Revenge. i'm almost caught up on VD, but hulu and cw.com are both missing episodes 4-6