Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Recent Purchases - Target

You know how I was telling you guys that I was scoping out all the winter sales? Well I got some more sweet deals at Target last week.

Moccasin Slippers (which I totally wear as shoes)

Mossimo Belted Jacket

Mossimo Long Leggings (a girl always needs another pair of leggings)

I also got a cute cover up for the pool/beach in Florida this weekend that I couldn't find a picture of. I'll be sure to show you guys when I get back.

Have you been shopping the big winter sales? What have you been finding?


A couple of reminders people. While I'm away in sunny Florida, a few of my bestie bloggers will be to entertain you. So have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you guys next week.


Photobucket

Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already! You have until January 23rd @ Midnight!






♥ Erin

3 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Have fun in Florida! I totally wore a pair of Target moccasin slippers as shoes until they fell apart completely.

Chelsea said...

Enjoy the sunny FL weather! Target is always such a problem for me - I always end up with more than intended. I am super stoked to check out their Jason Wu line though!

Chelsea (www.hautechildinthecity.com)

Ashley said...

i totally looked at those moccasins at target....and this is making me want to go back and get them! SO SO SO CUTE! :)