Friday, January 27, 2012

Product Review: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Polish


Way back in December, I participated in a swap where I was paired up with the lovely Jennifer from Starving, Insatiable (see post). Now, Jennifer and I were already bloggie friends, but because of the swap it had catapulted our friendship. I'm so glad we were randomly chosen to be partners! So anyway, one of the things she sent me was this Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polish in Speedy Sunburst. It was such a bright pink, I loved it! So finally, since I was actually meeting Miss Jennifer while I was in Florida last weekend, I decided I should wear it for her. The funniest thing was that she complimented me on the color and I was like, "It's the one you got me!" It was funny (you had to be there).

Anywho, I'm an OPI, Butter London, Zoya, Ulta polish kind of girl and never tried Sally Hansen. Boy was I pleasantly surprised. First of all, I'm super impatient and am usually trying to multi-task. So I usually screw up my nail polish within minutes of doing it. This dried soooo fast, it was a.maz.ing. Now at first I didn't have time to put on a clear coat. I thought it might not need it, but I changed my mind and put it on the next day.


Also, the brush takes some getting used to. It's thicker and bigger and it holds a lot of the polish. Sometimes it's really hard to not put too much on. I remember thinking, whoa, this is weird. Here's what the brush looks like.

Thank you to Jennifer because I'm a new Sally Hansen fan! I just love the polish. The color was great, it was super durable and it didn't fade in the sun after 4 days of laying on the beach, SCORE!

Have you used Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri polish? What did you think of it?



**This product was purchased by me with my own funds. This post is not sponsored by any person or company. All reviews are my own opinions and thoughts of the products.**



Don't forget to link up with me on Monday for my Favorite of the Week! Tell me what your favorite is! Is it a movie, book, picture, product or food? I wanna know! I already know what my favorite is.







♥ Erin

7 comments:

Leanna Vera said...

I love all the bright colors!

Jennifer B said...

Sally Hansen rocks my socks! And now Butter London does too (I just close my eyes when I buy it so I don't obsess over the price tag).

Neely said...

love it!

Lyndsy said...

love the instadry polishes! they are my fave!!

Heather said...

this is some of my fave polish!!!

Ashlee Miller said...

I have a bottle of this and I really like it! I think we have the same pink!

Frances said...

I love Sally Hansen Insta Dri Polish! I have about three different colors and they're all amazing! I'm impatient too and think it's fab that they dry so quickly.