Friday, January 13, 2012

Philadelphia Restaurant Week

At the end of the month Philly restaurant week returns and Tim and I have decided we need try more restaurants in the city. The first restaurant we're going to try is...


I have wanted to eat there for the longest time, I'm so excited to go. It was a really tough decision because so many of my fave restaurants are participating like The Capital Grille, Del Frisco's, McCormick & Schmick's, and Morton's. Not to mention all the restaurants I've been meaning to eat at over the years and just haven't (even Le Bec Fin is participating, holy cow). Restaurant week is a great time to try something new or to visit one of your favorite spots.

Here's what the restaurant week menu looks like:

Palm Restaurant
Dinner Menu

First Course
(Choice of one)

Iceberg Lettuce Wedge
Danish blue cheese, toasted walnuts, bacon, cherry tomatoes, chives and fried onions

Ahi Tuna Carpaccio and Sea Scallop Sashimi

Apple and Arugula Salad

Second Course
(Choice of one)

Sesame Crusted Atlantic Salmon
with wasabi mashed potatoes

Filet Mignon 9 ounce
with bourbon demi glace

Grilled Pork Chop
with leaf spinach with caramelized onions and a creamy champagne sauce

Also Choose One Signature Vegetable or Potato Sides from the Menu

Third Course
(Choice of one)

Banana Crème Brulee

Warm Apple Crisp

Peanut Butter Pie

My mouth is watering, I can't wait to go! Do you participate in your city's restaurant week?







♥ Erin

3 comments:

ohbeeex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cara said...

The Palm is sooo good! Had my birthday dinner @ The Palm in AC. Everything on the menu is yummy!

Lindsay said...

We have one of those restaurants right by our house, but I've never been! I've heard good things though. I love restaurant week! Ours is in August, so I have awhile to wait still.