Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Apple Accessories

So what happens after you get an iPad? You have to accessorize it of course! Check out all the awesome ish I picked up for my new iPad.

Magnetic cover in gray

Camera connection kit

Michael Kors gold patent carrying case

And while I was at the Apple store, I picked up a new accessory for my iPhone 4S as well!

Kate Spade polka dot hard case

I just love that it says this on the inside

I also totally forgot to share with you on Monday in my post that my Dad had the iPad inscribed. This is what it says on the back...

Isn't he awesome?! Thanks Dad.


 How do you accessorize your Apple products?








♥ Erin

9 comments:

Caroline said...

I love the camera connectors. Practically life savers!

Ashlee Miller said...

You'll have to let me know how the camera connectors work! I have been holding off on getting them. I am jealous you got that Kate Spade case. I've been wanting that one for a while.

The Bases said...

I didnt know you could get a camera connection cord. That's on my list!

Lyndsay said...

I love the Kate Spade iPhone cover. The polka dots are so cute!

Emily said...

Love the phone cover! I have a Kate Spade cover that I love too!

Jessica Renee said...

Love love love your covers! I'm always so jealous of all the cute accessories you Apple people have! lol

Lindsay said...

I have that same gray iPad cover and Kate Spade iPhone case!!

Jules said...

I got an iPad for Xmas too and getting all the little extras for it has been so fun! I love your Michael Kors case. I got one off of Amazon from Case Mate that's pink and love it.

What do the camera connectors do? I think I might need that too ;)

Miss K said...

i need an ipad. those are some great accessories!