Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays


I'm linking up with Amber and Neely again for another It's Ok Thursday because all the cool kids are doing it.


It's OK:

 To meet up with awesome bloggers while you are on vacation.

To have been ready to come home by the end of vacation because sometimes families just get on each others nerves.

To rotate the same two pairs of awesome flannel pajama pants you got for Christmas and wear nothing else but them. Don't worry, I wash them!

To not use your blog to talk smack on people.

To get mad at someone for stealing your idea.

To be spoiled.

To not want One Tree Hill to end this season, they could totally go to 10 seasons.

To want a snow day.

To have never seen any of the Godfather movies. I swear I've been meaning to...

To feel the need to buy a dress for an employee party this weekend even though I have about 5 in my closet already.

What's OK with you?









♥ Erin

8 comments:

Andrea said...

I would LOVE a snow day too!
www.andreas-itsourcrazylife.blogspot.com

Neely said...

IT IS NOT OK TO STEAL IDEAS! That same girl stole an idea from Amber and I too!

Jennifer B said...

Don't let anyone steal your idea...grr!! I also wear my flannel pajamas all the time. I did have to switch to shorts last night, though. Felt like 90 degrees in my house. Ick!

Caroline said...

I got two pair of pj pants for Christmas and I rotate them too. Nothing wrong with that!

Kiley said...

I've only seen the first Godfather, so don't feel too bad! I'll get to the others some day!

Emily said...

I rotate the same comfy pajamas religiously too!! Sometimes they are just too perfect to not wear all the time...

Kristine said...

Um, I'd like to know when you plan on visiting Seattle so WE can have a blate, my friend. Thanks mucho.

Miss K said...

it's ok that the first thing i do when i get home is put on sweats