Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays



I'm linking up with Amber and Neely again for another It's Ok Thursday and you should too!

It's OK:

To already know that I will pack for my trip next week at the last possible second and probably forget something because of it.

To find out your step mom went and bought the same Michael Kors tote as you so you match on vacation (I'm not kidding, hers is a different color though).

To really miss having my own place.

To be excited to meet two of my fave bloggers next week!

To think my dogs are the cutest dogs, EVER. End of story.

To still be shopping the winter sales and getting everything super cheap.

To be over the rain (seriously mother nature can we get a break here?)

To have this theory that even years are better for me than odd years.

To buy ANOTHER iPhone case (there's just so many I want).

To feel like getting to 200 followers has taken for.ev.er (seriously, I need 3 more peeps).

To be excited that my vacation is next week!

To have to wait until the weekend to watch the first episode of One Tree Hill because work is so nuts (no spoilers people).

To LOVE this link up, but wish I had enough to contribute to it every week. Last week I had nothing that I was ok about, for real.


What's ok with you?










♥ Erin

7 comments:

Tammy said...

We share the same theory that even number years are better than odd!

I'm lacking on the followers. Guess I'm just not that interesting. : (

And I love getting super cheap deals--every season!

Frances said...

I have the same theory about even years!! It's just weird. Maybe even years are better in general.

Ashlee Miller said...

Uh I know getting to 200 for me felt like a million years. Only 3 more followers to go!!

Caroline said...

Loving the winter sales.

Jules said...

I hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation next week and I think it's super cute that your stepmom got the same MK tote as you!

lsaz said...

I feel like even years are better for me too. Here's to 2012!

http://yoursunnyside.blogspot.com/

Miss K said...

all i read in this post is that you're meeting your fave bloggers.......i didn't know we had a date planned?!?!?!