Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Guest Post: Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup

The final guest post belongs to one of my faves, Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup. If you are not familiar with her blog, you need to go follower her like yesterday. I am so glad we have gotten so close because she's amazeballs, enough said. Enjoy!


Hey Y'all!

I'm Neely and I blog over at A Complete Waste of Makeup



I was THRILLED when Erin asked me to guest post. She has become one of my favorite bloggy friends and I adore her. I think she is legit cool. 

A little about me: I am 27(shudder), I just finished my Masters in Elementary Education at SMU in Dallas. I love Wine, Starbucks Latte's, Home Decor, peanut butter, organization, Pure Barre, working out in general, Lululemon, crafting, my DVR, reading on the kindle, sleeping, Reality TV and being awesome :)

I am also a new Stella and Dot stylist! You should totes check out my site :)

So today I am going to show you some things that make me giggle. My favorite pinterest board is my Awesome-tastic board and its where I pin things that are both hysterical and awesome.



Hope these made you giggle :)

Come visit my blog!! It's a good time!










♥ Erin

1 comment:

Jennifer B said...

Hahaha these are great, Neely.