Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Girl Crush

Hi, my name is Erin and I have a girl crush on Kate Beckinsale.
I've always liked her as an actress, but watching her last night during the Golden Globes I realized that I have actually developed a crush on her and I'm not ashamed of it.

Photobucket

Even Seth Rogen has a hard time hiding how he feels about her, no pun intended.


I've even loved her in...

Photobucket

But she's my favorite in...

Photobucket

And I can't wait to see her in the next one...


 And these are some of my fave looks:

Photobucket

I love KB, she is one of my style icons. I think she is classic and rugged at the same time. I would love to recreate her hair. If I could only get my hair to be healthy at that length. I wouldn't mind having her bikini bod either!

Do you have a girl crush? Who is she?






And don't forget to enter my 200 Followers giveaway!!

Photobucket










♥ Erin

7 comments:

My Dressy Ways said...

No, I love Kate Beckinsale! Lol. She is so elegant and yes, I want her hair. And yes! I love her the most in Underworld too. If only I could pull off a leather suit like she can. Hubs and I have a date with her this weekend. ;)

tara said...

She is flawless!! So pretty!

Cole said...

Kate Beckinsale is so pretty!

Neely said...

Love her! Serendipity is my fav!

Cara said...

I am soo with you! She is perfection! And her hubby = HOT!!

Jessica Renee said...

She is SO beautiful, I love her! Serendipity is one of my fave movies and her style was so simple in it but she looked pretty much perfect!

one little chickadee said...

Kate Beckinsale is my fave as well...

I love the Diet Coke commercial pic of her...too beautiful!

My husband laughs at me but let's be honest beauty is beauty.