Monday, January 9, 2012

"Favorite of the Week" Link Up #9


This week's favorite was a Christmas present to myself. A few days after Christmas, Tim and I did a little shopping and I happened to just conveniently stop by the Michael Kors store. My intention was purely to purchase a case for my iPad, but I was overwhelmed by the amazing sale they were having and ended up purchasing something else as well.


I really wanted a nice travel bag (my justification) for my upcoming trip to Florida and for future trips as well. Plus, it really was at a steal so I couldn't pass it down. I wanted something big enough to put my iPad in and all the crap I need to have with me on the plane i.e. magazines, bottle of water, snack or two, a book, iPod, wallet, etc. Anyway, I can't wait to use it for my trip in a couple weeks. I've never owned a Michael Kors bag yet, so I'm really excited to have my first one. Here are a couple pictures I took of it.




Do you own a Michael Kors handbag? What is your favorite handbag to travel with?




So, what's your favorite of the week?









♥ Erin

6 comments:

Ashlee Miller said...

OMG I love it! I've been eyeing Michael Kors bags for a while now. But since my last purse I have to wait a great while before my next purchase.

Jennifer B said...

Michael Kors is so pretty! hahaha. I don't own a purse of his, but I plan on it one day!

The Bases said...

I love Michael Kors handbags! I have three now I think and they last forever! I have one that I still carry from like 2006 I think! I just got my latest for my birthday this year and I love it!

Neely said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Alyssa said...

Love that!! Gotta love a good steal!

Miss K said...

I love MK, i want a bag too now!