Monday, January 30, 2012

"Favorite of the Week" Link Up #12


Happy Monday everyone!! I hope you all had an amazing weekend because I sure did! I have so much to blog about it's cray cray. I'll start with my favorite this week which is an item I picked up from Target for my recent vaca in Florida.

Exhilaration Coverup
It's so colorful and comfy! I love it! It also has a low v-neck in the back and it matched my fave VS purple swimsuit! I purchased this along with a few other things (see post), but I couldn't find a picture of just the coverup online. This is all I got folks! All of my coverups are from Target and I love them all!

So, what's your favorite of the week?














♥ Erin

6 comments:

Jennifer B said...

Ooo I love that coverup! I need to Target shop for coverups (VS is my go-to bathing suit store too!) because we are cruising in April!

Ashlee Miller said...

Love the coverup! I might have to going shopping at Target now!

Neely said...

Totes adorable!

tara said...

That is really cute!!!

Erin said...

That is such a cute cover-up! I love the colors! :)

Miss K said...

love it! the colors are so fun