Monday, January 16, 2012

"Favorite of the Week" Link Up #10


My favorite of the week this week is actually not a product!! I finally got a chance to catch up on some TV this weekend, and I was so excited to watch the One Tree Hill season premiere!


I work Wednesday nights so I had to DVR it and I didn't have time to watch it until Saturday! I was trying to keep my distance from Twitter because I didn't want anyone to spoil it for me. For those of you who don't know, this is the final season. After watching these characters for 9 wonderful years, I am both excited and sad to start this new season.


Even though there are a lot of great shows I watch like Revenge, Once Upon A Time and Vampire Diaries, I am more excited this week to see the second episode of One Tree Hill than I am any other show! Last week's episode left me so excited for this week, I hope every episode is like that!

Are you a fan of One Tree Hill? What did you think about last week's episode?

What's your favorite of the week?









♥ Erin

3 comments:

Neely said...

Ohhhhh love me some One Tree Hill!

Kiley said...

I miss One Tree Hill. I stopped watching a while back, dunno why!

Alyssa said...

LOVE One Tree Hill and I am so excited to see what this season is all about! The first few minutes of Ep. 1 were intense and left me wanting more!!