Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Recap in Pictures

I'm sure like most of you, I have a very busy couple of days for Christmas. There's always so much to do in such little time. In my family, our traditions have slightly changed over time. Our current family traditions start on Christmas Eve. Every year my dad and step mom make a fantastic Ukrainian dinner. It usually consists of lobster tail, pasta and homemade cream of mushroom soup. This year, they decided to go with a surf and turf instead, but I was not complaining!

The lobster right out of the oven.

My step mom making the salads.

Tim playing with dogs before dinner.

Tim and my sister posing with Fred.

Cassie wearing her tree skirt collar.

We gave all the dogs bones while we ate to keep them busy. Here's Dakota with his.

Utley isn't too sure what to do with it.

The finished product: Lobster, london broil with a balsamic and mushroom reduction, garlic green beans, angel hair pasta and plenty of butter!

My favorite salad: Pear and blue cheese with an apricot vinaigrette.

Christmas day starts early at my house. My 13 year old sister had us up at 7:30 to begin our day. Here's what it looked like down stairs.


We are in the process of redoing the living room, so don't mind the carpet and furniture!

Alex and Dakota with his antlers on.

This is Cassie after we were done. Exhausted.
After we're done with presents, I get ready and head on over to Tim's house to celebrate with his family. Since his sister just bought a house, she hosted Christmas this year. So I got to see all of Tim's family and open presents with them.

Tim's nephew, Tyler, with his new toy from GG.

He had so much fun walking his very own dog.

Trying on the sweatshirt I got him.
After the celebration with Tim's family, I head back to my parent's for Christmas dinner and to see the rest of my family.

This is my cute grandma opening the gift I got her, Tempurpedic Slippers!

So that folks was my Christmas in pictures. Don't worry, I will share with you all of my wonderful gifts this week. I promise! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, I can't believe it's already over. It always just flies by!








♥ Erin

2 comments:

Ashlee Miller said...

OMG Tim's nephew is too precious walking is own dog.

Jessica Renee said...

Holy moly that food looks amazing!!! I'm glad you had such a great Christmas! :)