Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas List Fulfilled

Yes, I'm finally getting around to sharing with you all the wonderful things I got for Christmas this year. I can honestly say I got EVERYTHING I asked for and more. It truly was a wonderful Christmas. Some of the things I shared from my list you can see here.

Here are a few of my faves:

Stella Tortoise Fossil Watch

The Complete Harry Potter Collection on DVD

Kate Spade iPhone case

The Complete Harry Potter series

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh

Vampire Diaries Season 2

Something Borrowed

Tall Brown UGGs (mine were dying a slow death)

Nine West Jaellyn Boot

Official Twilight Illustrated Guide (this is a must have for all Twilight fans)

One Tree Hill season 7 (I still need season 8)

And then there were those things that surprised me...

iPad 2 from my parents

iPod Classic from Tim

BCBG ruby red heels from my sister
 I also got a ton of gift cards, sweet pajama pants, beautiful cashmere scarves and pretty jewelry. Thank you to everyone I got to spend Christmas with this year. It was so wonderful being able to spend it with the most important people in my life. I am truly blessed.

What were some of your favorite items on your Christmas list?








♥ Erin

9 comments:

Miss K said...

go big or go home in your family!! you made out like a bandit! lucky, lady!

Cara said...

What an awesome Christmas! I love a Kate Spade anything! :) An a suprise Ipad?? Lucky girl!

tara said...

Wow! You got a ton of awesome stuff!!

Jules said...

You lucky, lucky lady! You were spoiled this year and I'm loving it. The Kate Spade iPhone case is so cute and I bet that Marc Jacobs perfume smells really nice!

Lyndsy said...

You are a very lucky girl! What great gifts!

Emily said...

Wow! Your family does Christmas right!!

Erin said...

Wow!!! Awesome gifts!! I LOVE that Iphone cover! :)

Caroline said...

Love that watch!

Marian said...

That Marc Jacobs Daisy is one of my favorites!! It was on my list too!