Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012's Epic Movies

There are so many things I'm looking forward to this year. Friends are getting married, trips are being planned, babies are being born...you know, the usual. I gotta say though, there are some awesome movies coming out this year (and not just in the summer either). 2012 is going to be epic for movies. Here are some of the ones I'm really looking forward to.

Underworld Awakening
January 20

The Vow
February 10

The Raven
March 9

21 Jump Street
March 16

Mirror Mirror
March 16

Wrath of the Titans
March 20

The Hunger Games
March 23

Titanic 3D
April 6

The Avengers
May 4

Men in Black III
May 25

Snow White and the Huntsman
June 1

The Amazing Spider-Man
July 3

The Dark Knight Rises
July 20

Breaking Dawn Part 2
November 16
(Sorry, no poster or trailer yet)

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
December 14


What are some of the movies you're looking forward to in 2012?







♥ Erin

9 comments:

Jennifer B said...

I have to wait all the way until November for Breaking Dawn part 2?!?!?! Nooooooo

Allison said...

I love this post! I just spent like 20 minutes at work watching (and re-watching) all these trailers! The movies in 2012 are going to be great!

Christina said...

So many good movies coming out! First on my list this year is The Vow. I've got to get in as many movies as I can before this baby is born!

My Dressy Ways said...

FAAAAAAAAAABULOUS post!!!!

Ashley said...

I really want to see The Vow! Looks really good!

Ashlee Miller said...

Wow The Vow looks amazing and I just totally got super excited for the Hunger Games! Great movies coming.

Greetings from Texas! said...

You're right. There are tons of good movies coming out. I'm excited about it!!!
www.megansilianoff.blogspot.com

Miss K said...

damn!! so many good movies this year, i'm so excited!!

Marian said...

Seriously...I think you covered them all!! Want to see every.single.one.of.these....with an emphasis on the Hobbit:)