Friday, December 2, 2011

You can buy this for me please


In case you didn't know, Urban Decay came out with their Naked 2 palette. I still haven't actually purchased the first Naked palette, but I may have to get this second version. It comes with 12 colors, including 5 new shades, travel size Lip Junkie Lipgloss and a double-ended Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush (available only in this palette).

Here's a close up of the colors

Here's a comparison with the Naked 2 at the top, I am really liking the super sparkly colors
This palette costs $50 which is only $2 more than the original. I have a feeling this one will be just as hard to get as the last one was. The first shipment is already sold out on UrbanDecay.com (shocker). They said there will be plenty more next week, we'll just see about that one. The reason I never got the first one was because I was having trouble justifying spending $48 on eyeshadow, but I really think since I didn't buy that one I just have to get this one.

Any of you could buy this for me for my birthday which is December 21st or rig a giveaway for me. That would be great, thanks!

P.S. Urban Decay has free shipping on orders over $35! It used to be $50 so I would jump on that. So far Sephora and Ulta online do not have it yet, but I don't know if they do in their stores.

Are you going to buy this palette?

Don't forget to get your posts ready to link up with me on Monday for my "Favorite of the Week"! I know what my favorite of the week is, do you know yours?



Have a great weekend!








♥ Erin

7 comments:

tara said...

I want it soooooooo bad!!!!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

Great palette!! Love the colors.

Ashleigh said...

I am definitely getting this once they are back in stock! I have the first one, but I want both because I am greedy ;-) hoping to get that little email from UD saying they have more!

Miss K said...

if you wear mac shadows, this palette is a freaking steal! one mac shadow is 1.5 oz and $15, these are 1.2 oz and you get all of them for $50. you actually SAVE money.

that's how i justified it anyways.

i'll prob buy this palette, but i want to check it out first in store

Jennifer B said...

I never have problems getting "sold out" stuff at my local Sephora. Seriously, if you have an issue getting it, I'd be more than willing to purchase it for you, get money from you via paypal, and then ship it to you! for serious. you need a Naked Palette!

fawn said...

I can't believe they found a way to improve on it. It's on my wishlist too...

Jamie said...

This pallette is PERFECTION.