Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Uh yeah, it's my birthday...

So the day is finally here, my last year of my twenties has begun. I didn't really know what to post today, but I came across this awesome gem on You Tube. It's New Kids on the Block singing happy birthday. Too funny, enjoy!


I don't have any plans for tonight since it's a Wednesday and all, but I'm hoping if I can get out of work at a decent time tonight I'm going to go see...

Here's the new risque poster that came out. If you want to see what's behind the date you can google it. I try to have a PG-13 blog. LOL.
 And if for some reason you have not seen the 8 minute trailer...



I've been waiting all year to see this movie, so glad it came out on my birthday!






♥ Erin

13 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy birthday, pretty!!!

Krystal said...

HAPPY birthday! My birthday was on a Weds or a Tuesday andddd it was lamesauce. I indulged myself in some shopping at Sephora for my free body wash and ate free dinner with one of my birthday entrees. Have a great day and you'll find something to do!

tara said...

Happy birthday, love!!!

Lyndsay said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great day!! :)

Ashlee Miller said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope its fantastic.

Jennifer B said...

Happy birthday my dear!!! Hope it's a great oneeeeeee!!! We own you drinks in January for your birthday in Marco Island ;)

Lindsey said...

Happy 29th Birthday!!! Treat yourself today, you deserve it. :)

Jessica Renee said...

Happy Birthday, pretty lady!!! I love that you posted a New Kids song! haha. Have a great day!!

Caroline said...

Gotta love NKOTB. Happy Birthday!

Lyndsy said...

Happy Birthday!! I cannot wait to see this movie!

Whitney said...

Happy birthday from your newest follower!!! So happy to get to help "virtually" celebrate.

Whitney
a toast.
www.whittheheck.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

It's your birthday!? Happy, happy, HAPPY birthday lover-cakes! :) So happy to have "met" you! I hope you have a great day!

Chelsea said...

Happy happy birthday! I hope that your day was absolutely fabulous!