Monday, December 19, 2011

OOTD - MiMO by Pinterest

Source: polyvore.com via Erin on Pinterest

As soon as I saw this outfit on Pinterest, I fell in love with it. I couldn't wait until I could make it my own and I was so happy when I finally got the denim chambray shirt from Express to top off the look.

Dual Pocket Chambray Shirt from Express
Leggings from H&M
Grey Lace Tank from Abercrombie & Fitch
Intyce Boots from Steve Madden

Not the best picture I know, but I loved how the outfit turned out. I wanted to add some knit socks to it, but they are on my Christmas list so I'll have to wait on that one. Have you done a MiMo (make it my own) look recently?






♥ Erin

4 comments:

Jules said...

Great job recreating the look! I really like how the top looks with the leggings and boots.

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

SUPER cute!!! I love those boots, I think you might have to send them my way!

Miss K said...

i wore this on thursday last week! LOL bbffs!!

Lyndsy said...

Love this outfit! So cute!