Tuesday, December 13, 2011

OOTD - Holiday Party

Last month I posted two similar outfits that I loved from H&M for upcoming holiday parties I had this month (see original post here). I was starting to give up hope on finding either dress because my H&M had nothing and of course you can't purchase online yet. Fortunately, luck was on my side when I went with a girlfriend last week (2 days before the party). I nearly screamed when I saw it I was that excited!

Dress from H&M
Pattern Tights from H&M
Mossimo Pemota Chunky Heel Pump from Target

As far as accessories went, I can thank my step mother for all of them. She gave me the necklace, watch, bracelet and ring! She even gave me her black and white checkered pea coat to wear with it. Sorry no picture of that! The pattern tights came in a two pack. The ones I'm wearing were zebra and the other pattern was leopard. Can't wait to wear them!

Needless to say I was so happy I was able to put this outfit together after all. I got tons of compliments on it. Next time I promise to take better pictures of my accessories. Sorry for the failure on that.

Normally I would post pictures from the party, but I didn't take any! We were all just having so much fun we never took pictures.

And would it be a party if I didn't make something? Of course not! I made a repeat item, nothing new.

Hot Onion Dip (recipe here)
 I wasn't in the mood to try anything new, I was running around like a crazy woman and needed something quick and easy that I knew would be awesome.

Have you been to any holiday parties yet? What did you wear or bring with you?








♥ Erin

10 comments:

Jessica Renee said...

That is seriously the cutest outfit ever, you look great!

Kristine said...

Dang girl, you look GOOOOODDD. I could just eat you up. Okay, that makes me sound like a creepy lesbian but in all honesty, you did an amazing job recreating that outfit. Props, yo. Love, Tree.

Jules said...

You look fabulous in that dress and it looks great with the patterned tights!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

You look great, I love the pink!! I'm throwing a holiday party tonight and then Tuesday we'll be having my work holiday party, can't wait!

Ashlee Miller said...

OK the pink dress is fabulous and you look amazing in it!

Heather said...

I JUST LOVE THIS OUTFIT!! THAT DRESS IS HOT!

Chelsea said...

You look fabulous! Love how the outfit turned out!

Chelsea (www.hautechildinthecity.com)

Miss K said...

you look fabulous! that dress is so cute!

Brooke said...

Girl....gimme that dress.

Virginia Belle said...

IT looks great on you! I love the necklaces you paired with it too :)