Friday, December 9, 2011

One Tree Hill Season 9 Promo


Hi, my name is Erin and I have been watching One Tree Hill for 9 years. I have every season on DVD, except season 8 because I asked for it for Christmas. The list of friends that I know that watch this show has dwindled over the years, but I remain a true fan! It is now only a matter of weeks until the final season starts (should have been a full season, but I'll take 12 episodes over none at all). Who me bitter? No. LOL. Anyway, I couple days ago there was a promo posted for the new season, but it was only available via facebook. I finally got the darn video to share if anyone cares. I know some of you do. HA! Anyway, I'm very excited for it's return. The beginning of the end is near. Thanks loves for letting me share with you another obsession of mine.


Are you a fan of One Tree Hill? Are you excited for the final season?

4 comments:

Marisa said...

I am excited. The only show I make sure I watch.

Neely said...

Hi my name is Neely and I have never missed an episode in 9 years :)

Caiti said...

I love OTH! When does it start?!? I have always wondered what happened to Lucas and Peyton. They just magically disappeared after she had the baby? DETAILS?!??

Cara said...

Thanks for posting! I hadn't seen this yet...excited! Was that a long haired Lucas Scott?? I don't like CMM in real life but do like him on the show(mainly because he and Brooke Davis..can't think of her real name...didn't work out) but I digress....