Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New 8 Minute Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Trailer

The other night Trent Reznor (who is doing the movie's score) leaked a link to this 8 minute trailer below for the upcoming release of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. The trailer basically goes through a quicker rundown of the movie, but still keeps you on the edge of your seat. I thought it was amazing. I included it below, but you can also stream it for free through iTunes.

I loved Trent and Atticus Ross' score to The Social Network, where they graciously picked up an Academy Award. It was awesome watching him win that. I was always a NIN fan, so his score reminds me of a newer version of of their older stuff. Anyway, if you click here you will be able to download 6 tracks from the soundtrack for free. I haven't downloaded them yet, but I everything I read about them was really good. You can also go to iTunes and download Reznor and Ross' version of Led Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" with Yeah Yeah Yeah's front woman Karen O. The song was featured in the first teaser trailer released. I'm also a fan of that song, it just fits the theme of the book so well. So, besides the awesome score, this movie is going to kick ass. It comes out on my birthday and I can't wait to see it.



What did you think of the trailer? Are you going to see the movie? Have you read the books?








♥ Erin

4 comments:

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

I haven't read the books, but I want to. Have you read the book and if so, do you recommend it? I want to see the movie too, it looks pretty intense!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

Oh, and just an FYI I'm having an accessory giveaway on my blog today. I hope you'll stop by and check it out!

Miss K said...

i haven't read the books yet, but they're on my list. i'll def see the movie though

Jules said...

I've got to watch the new trailer as soon as I get the time (after work today). I've only read the first book and still need to read the others. I'm really excited for the movie!