Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays


I'm linking up with Amber and Neely again for another It's Ok Thursday and you should too!

It's OK:

To have gotten every freaking thing you put on your Christmas list (and then some).

To have NOT gone overboard with food over the holidays.

To never be able to find the perfect gift for your father.

To have shopped up until 3 pm on Christmas Eve.

To take the time to meet up with people you haven't seen in years.

To want to spend ALL the money you got for Christmas instead of saving it.

To cry when you opened up a certain gift.

To have filled a 3 foot tall bag full of (new) dog toys that all 4 dogs got for Christmas.

To not believe how fast the holiday season went.

To hope and pray that 2012 is a good year.

To have gotten every Harry Potter book and DVD for Christmas.

To be grateful for being able to spend time with family and friends over the holidays.

To have not gotten a white Christmas after all (but it did flurry for 10 minutes on Christmas Eve, just for affect I guess).






♥ Erin

6 comments:

Ashlee Miller said...

YAY for getting every Harry Potter book and DVD! I'm amazed you did shopping till 3 am on Christmas Eve!

Jennifer B said...

You are braver than me. Shopping on Christmas Eve...big no-no in my book. I hate crowds! I'm glad you got lots of Christmas goodies! Yay!

Michelle said...

I want to spend all my Christmas money too! Yay for Santa being good to you! ;)

2012 will be a great year for you! xoxo

Amber said...

I'm so jealous you got everything on your list! I wanna know what you got that made you cry :)

Alyssa said...

The holiday's totally flew by, didn't they?!

Hollie Ann said...

I spent all of my christmas money too! Didn't save any of it!