Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays


I'm linking up with Amber and Neely again for another It's Ok Thursday and you should too!

 It's Ok:

To celebrate your birthday numerous times during your birthday month.

To STILL not be done your Christmas shopping.

To have watched Elf 50 times in the last month.

To have had an iPhone for almost 4 years and still learn new things it can do (see post).

To give a homeless man pizza while in downtown Philly.

To be a little irritated at certain friends who didn't call or text you on your birthday.

To be the bigger person.

To give second chances.

To wear the same sweat pants 3 days in a row.

To keep finding things to add to your Christmas list.

To slack off on your workout regimen.

What's ok with you?








♥ Erin

6 comments:

Stephanie and Such said...

Hahaha I watch E! 50 times because I am obsessed with the Kardashians! Whoopss.

And I am totally not done with my shopping either, you're not the only one ;) #ibettergetonthat

The Bases said...

My favorite: To wear the same sweat pants 3 days in a row. HA! I know I do it sometimes! Hope you have a wonderful birthday month! It is mine too! The day after Christmas!

Jennifer B said...

It's totally okay to slack on your workout regimen. I've been slacking on mine since, oh, about middle school :-P

Ashlee Miller said...

It's totally ok to wear sweatpants 3 days in a row. They were made to be wore all the time :) And I'm still not done with my Christmas shopping.

Miss K said...

to call in "sick" so that your Christmas weekend starts early :D

Kiley said...

happy birthday month. ;)

and hey, i'm slacking on the workouts lately too. no worries!! :D