Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays


I'm linking up with Amber and Neely again for another It's Ok Thursday and you should too!

It's OK:

To have over half of your Christmas shopping left to do.

To still be dreading turning 29 next week.

To feel bad for people in retail during this time of year because you remember what it was like.

To start a New Year's resolution early (or late depending on how you look at it).

To already start panicking about fitting into a bathing suit again by the end of January because you're going to Florida.

To not have sent one darn Christmas card this year (because of my current living situation).

To still be pissed off that my parents never got me that Power Wheels Jeep that I wanted for YEARS!

To have anti-social days.

To want it to freaking snow on Christmas!

To turn on Spongebob Squarepants when nothing else is on. It's hilarious.

To count down the days until the final season of One Tree Hill starts.

To buy gifts for the doggies in the family.

What's ok with you?







♥ Erin

14 comments:

Jules said...

It's definitely okay to have anti-social days every now and then. I also agree that Spongebob Squarepants is hysterical.

You'll look great in your bikini for Florida, so no worries at all ;)

Tammy said...

I can relate to the Christmas shopping, Christmas cards, and anti-social days....but it's ok! And don't dread turning 29 or any age for that matter. It's just a silly number and you are blessed to be aging...seriously.

Merry Christmas! Cheers!

Miss K said...

it's ok to watch all the "kid" christmas movies, to refuse to wear shorts even though it's warm enough bc it's "winter"

Frances said...

I too am counting down the days until One Tree Hill starts again! yay!

Krystal said...

FL? What part and when?!

Jennifer B said...

It's ok...

to not finish reading your post after reading that you are coming to Florida!!! Give me details!!

Brooke said...

So cute!

a displaced floridian said...

I absolutely love this. I agree with too many of those! Especially the Christmas card one... hahaha

Ashleigh said...

I will tell you that I turned 29 a few weeks ago and it has been fabulous!

Ashlee Miller said...

Yes it is defiantly ok to still be upset about not getting the Power Wheels Jeep you wanted. I'm still upset about Santa forgetting to bring the puppy I wanted. And turning on Spongebob is always ok!

The Bases said...

Ha! My husband saw a kid on a jeep power wheel in the neighborhood and was like what?? kids get cars these days?? Oh and we buy doggy gifts too!

Jessica Renee said...

Poor retail people, I always feel bad for them too. Not fun times!

and I guarantee 29 will be a good year for you- it was for me and now I'm not even worried about turning 30! :p

Cait said...

great list girl and i agree- i start a new years resolution early :)

Hollie Ann said...

this is the first year i haven't waited to get my shopping done....and it doesn't feel like christmas!