Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays


I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for It's Ok Thursday because it's been a while since I have and I needed to vent since never do it on the blog. 

It's OK:
To be complete and utterly overwhelmed to turn 29.

To feel like you are not where you thought you'd be at this point in your life.

To feel betrayed by a good friend, cuz you know what? It's her own damn fault.

To over use the word literally, like literally all the time (hehe).

To feel like you were meant to be born in a totally different time period.

To absolutely friggin' hate the Kardashians.

To hope to ever regain your high school figure.

To make up your mind about something and stick with it no matter what people may think about it.

To have seen Breaking Dawn more then once in the theaters.

To get annoyed with blog/twitter cliques. It's not high school, grow the f up and treat everyone the same and with respect!

To stick to your guns.

To be proud of what you write, what you do and what you share.

To be thankful during this time of year because no matter what is going on in your life, someone has it worse than you.

To put conditioner on your face instead of face wash (by accident of course).

To enjoy Christmas music.

To unplug and just read.

To wish you had a crystal ball or a fairy godmother.

Link up and share what's ok with you!







♥ Erin

12 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love these!! Thanks for making my Thursday!

Ashlee Miller said...

Hahaha I literally overuse the word literally all the time too. Great post!

The Bases said...

Glad you got to vent! I am so over the K's also! I had no idea there are blog cliques?? That is crazy!

Jules said...

I think we all have those moments of expecting to be in a different place in life than we actually are, so don't feel bad for one second about that one.

I say literally a ton a if I love a movie, I try and see it more than once too.

Cliques drive me insane! We're adults and it's sad that people still act like it's high school all over again.

Miss K said...

amen to so many of those!

Cole said...

I say literally a lot too. :-)

And blog/twitter cliques are the worst. There's nothing like tweeting a person and having it completely ignored.

J said...

Um, hi, are we the same person? Because I can relate to literally (ha!) all of these!! With the exception of conditioner instead of wash face. I had to re-read that one. But then again, who am I to judge, I use honey and baking soda to clean my face!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

I love these posts b/c I can relate to so much of it!! Awww it feels good to vent huh?? I think my high school figure left me loooong ago!!

Caiti said...

I can relate to most of these! Def say literally... literally everyday. Saw breaking dawn a few times.. and will see it again when it comes out on DVD. Its DEFinitely okay to enjoy christmas music.. esp now that it's DECEMBER :)

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

The Bases said...

Ok, I am back commenting again! I see now you have already received the Liebster Blog Award, but since I already blogged it, you get it again! I picked you bc you introduced me to the Hunger Games and I loved it!! Go check out my blog for my post about you www.emilyanderic.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness! I love your list! I couldn't have said most of those things any better! And I feel exactly the same way you do with so many of them!

Cheers!

Cara said...

Great list! I couldn't even begin to mention all of my 'word crutches'! Boo to cliques too!