Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Favorites Link Up #1



Today I'm linking up with Michelle and Lyndsay to share some of my holiday favorites!
Today's topic is:
Holiday Playlist

I have to admit, I posted this last year (here), but I've pretty much quadrupled my followers since then so I doubt most of you saw it. Anyway, I couldn't get it down to an even number so here are my top 13! LOL. Enjoy!

13. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer - Elmo & Patsy
12. Hanukkah Song - Adam Sandler
11. The Chipmunk Song - Chipmunks
10. Carol of the Bells - Westminster Choir
9. Christmas Canon - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
8. Ave Maria
7. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
6. White Christmas - The Drifters
5. Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives
4. Where Are You Christmas - Faith Hill
3. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
2. O Holy Night - Love all the versions by Josh Groban, Celine Dion or Faith Hill
1. Last Christmas - Wham!

 So, what's on your holiday playlist?
Make sure you link up with Michelle & Lyndsay for 3 more link ups, you can check it out here!









♥ Erin

8 comments:

yourmorninglory said...

Your playlist is awesome!

Lyndsay said...

Thanks for linking up! I love Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You" too! :)

Ashlee Miller said...

I remember when "Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer" came out. It was my Dad and I's favorite! Great playlist.

Miss K said...

i was just talking about this w my family, i love wayyyyyy to many christmas songs for just one album. i could listen to christmas music year round.

a displaced floridian said...

No Santa Baby?! Shame! Haha great play list though. Ready for those Christmas tunes!

Jennifer B said...

Last Christmas! Wham! Awesome!

Liv Kit @ Simply Sunshine and Daisies said...

Awesome! Love Wham!

Michelle said...

WHAM is my absolute fave! Great list!

Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you back next week! :)