Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Favorites Link Up #2



I totally meant for this to post this morning, but just realized that I never scheduled it and was chillin' as a draft. My bad ladies.

Today I'm linking up with Michelle and Lyndsay to share some of my holiday favorites!
Today's topic is:
Holiday Movies
 (in no particular order)

The first time I saw this movie I didn't even make it through 20 minutes. I hated it and made Tim turn it off. I can't believe I did that because this is one of my all time faves.


My favorite scene, "It's just nice to meet another human who shares my affinity for elf culture." I die every time!

I've loved this movie since I was a child and have always dreamed about that huge house one day to be mine!

This movie is just a classic and I've always loved it. I HAVE to watch it in black and white though, I can't watch it in color.

I know everyone loves the original, but I just love this remake. I still have this on VHS and I start watching it in November.

I watch this movie while I wrap presents because I can watch it in peace without Tim complaining about watching a chick flick. I tried to get the scene of Hugh Grant dancing to "Jump", but they wouldn't let me be able to embed the video. Boo.

One of my favorite Bill Murray movies of all time.

I love all the Santa Clause movies, but this one was the best.

It still cracks me up that Taylor Momsen from Gossip Girl is Cindy Lou Who.

Yes I watch this movie on TBS on Christmas Day ALL DAY LONG!

Another movie from my childhood that I still love to watch.

I don't know if many of you have even seen this movie. I love the Nutcracker, I've seen it performed a ton of times. I even like the Macaulay Culkin version, but this one used to be shown on HBO back in the day. I still love it, but can never find it!

So what are your favorite holiday movies??









♥ Erin

3 comments:

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

I forgot about love actually, I don't know how I could!! It's such a cute movie.

Lyndsay said...

Thanks for linking up! :) Elf is one of my favorites too!

Michelle said...

This list seriously includes ALL of my faves! Elf is an awesome movie!

Thanks so much for linking up again this week! :)