Monday, December 19, 2011

"Favorite of the Week" Link Up #7


Since you can choose anything for the favorite of the week, I chose something that wasn't a physical object. My favorite this week is the holiday season.


This being crunch time and the final week before Christmas, it's also my favorite time. Why you ask? Well there are a number of reasons. For one, my birthday is this week and even though I don't like getting older, I enjoy celebrating it. Lucky for me, I usually get more then one celebration.

I also love all the parties and get-together's going on. This is the time of year where you usually get to see people you don't see much during the year. Everyone is in town to celebrate with their families.

So enjoy these last few days leading up to Christmas. Take it all in, don't get stressed out and remember, "Tis' the season"!

What's your favorite of the week this week?









♥ Erin

No comments: