Monday, December 12, 2011

"Favorite of the Week" Link Up #6


To be honest, I had a hard time finding my fave this week. There are so many things that I had to choose from! However, I really noticed these last couple days with the temperature really dropping here in the northeast that my skin has begun to get really dry. I can't avoid it, every winter my skin is bound to get dry. So I thought I'd share my fave skin care products that really help me through these cold winter months!

Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Lotion

I started using this lotion because I saw that it was the highest recommended lotion in one of the magazines I read. I went through so many lotions over the years. I was always feeling greasy, or the lotion would flake or the worst was I would have to reapply so frequently it was not worth it! This lotion not only helps me through the winter months, but the hot summer months as well. When I burnt my butt off in the Dominican last year, this lotion saved my life! Anyway, in the the winter I no longer get scaly skin or flaking, even after taking a super hot shower to warm up from the cold. This stuff rocks!

Oil of Olay Active Hydrating Lotion

This stuff is what I've used on my face since high school people! I swear by it. It's not thick, greasy or smelly. I have been using this twice a day for over ten years, I love it! I never feel like it clogs my pores or makes me break out either.


So, what's your favorite of the week?














♥ Erin

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the Oil of Olay moisturizer! I have been using it daily for YEARS! That's a great "favorite"...especially in the winter!

Jules said...

I definitely need to try that Lubriderm body lotion. It has just gotten so cold in a matter of days and it sounds like it works really well.

Miss K said...

i use the same olay lotion!! i love their line!!!