Monday, December 5, 2011

"Favorite of the Week" Link Up #5


Happy happy Monday everyone! It's again time for my favorite of the week! This week I'm featuring the one thing in my life that I use constantly. I would be lost without it. It tells me where to go, what my friends are doing and reminds me to do things like give my dogs their pills (thank goodness for that). What is my favorite this week you ask?


 
Yep, it's my white iPhone 4S. I had my 3G for almost 3 years and was ready to run it over by the time this beauty came out.

Here are a couple pics of some of my screens


I use most of my apps daily, but here are some of my faves that have really interested me or made my life easier.

Echofon
Of course my app to my twitter peeps. I know they integrated the Twitter app better with this phone, but I just like how Echofon works so I've stuck with it.

Foursquare
I know some people are weirded out by this app, but I think it's really neat. I don't check in every single place I go, but I like to try to get as many badges as I can and see how my check-ins measure up against my friends.
Kayak
This app is a recent addition to my phone, but I have found some awesome deals through it. I love that I can just look anything up whenever I'm on the go. It's how I planned our recent trip to Boston.
Shazam
This is the best app EVER! This was on of my first apps I ever downloaded. In case you don't know what this app does, it records any song that you don't know the name of and then it tells you what it is! Amazing. I constantly use it while I'm out at bars, department stores and even while I'm at home and I hear a song used in a commercial or show. Seriously, it's awesome.
TripCase
This baby is great for organizing and updating your trip details. You can enter all flight, hotel and rental car information into it. So you always have flight and confirmation numbers handy. It lets you know what gate to go to and if there are any changes it send you a text. Another great feature is that you can email all the info you enter into it to anyone so the person who's picking you up at the airport always has the most up to date information. I love that is gives you airline numbers in case of a problem, weather at your destination, traffic info on the way to the airport, currency converter AND lists all alternative flights.
So that's my favorite of the week, what's yours?









♥ Erin

10 comments:

Jennifer B said...

I have the white 4S too! It's my first time with an iPhone so I looooove it!!!

Neely said...

I will be back linking up next week promise!!!

Ashlee Miller said...

I love your background! I want the iPhone 4s so bad!!! I need me some Siri

Krystal said...

Thanks for sharing -- I love hearing new app suggestions! Also -- I'm def still stuck on Echofon. It just works better for me for some reason!

Courtney said...

if you love shazam you should DEF check out SoundHound. Whenever Shazam doesn't recognize, SoundHound always does, plus you can also sing into it ;)

Chelsea said...

Totally obsessed with my iPhone too! Love the recommendations for apps.

Jules said...

I love finding new apps, so I'll definitely have to check some of these out. I have one like Shazam, but it's called Sound Hound. It really is the best and most convenient app ever. I've found some great new tunes to listen to that way.

Kiley said...

I truly don't know what I'd do without my iPhone sometimes!

Miss K said...

i had nothing cool this week. i'll be back w my favorite next week though!

Tammy said...

I'm totally jealous of the iphone! I'm still operating an old school Casio camera phone(takes decent pix but it's not "cool").

Maybe someday, when I have a job!