Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Cocktails

I searched for hours on Pinterest and Google and everything I could think of for some really good Christmas cocktails. Sure everyone knows some of the traditional ones like Eggnog and Spiced Cider, but I wanted to find some unique and tasty treats that everyone could add to their drink recipes. I hope you enjoy!
Stocking Cap

Tinsel Bellini

Mocha Nog Punch

Sugar Plum Soda

Poinsettia

Bailey's Cherry Cafe
Source: thebar.com via Erin on Pinterest

Apple Fluff (this recipe calls for Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow Flavored Vodka, yum!!)
Source: thebar.com via Erin on Pinterest



What are some of your favorite holiday drinks??









♥ Erin

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Sign me up for anything with bellini in the title! :)

Neely said...

They look too pretty to drink!

Miss K said...

i'm ready for a drink now!

Jessica Renee said...

ooh all of these sound SO good! Is it wrong to be planning next year's Christmas cocktail party already while pregnant? haha!

Jennifer B said...

Oh wow- those are all so pretty. I'm ready to be a lush now. kthx.