Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Birthday Celebration #1

Yeah so I'm kinda spoiled and get a few birthday celebrations. My first birthday celebrations was with Tim's family a couple weeks ago (before everything got so hectic). Tim's mom made an awesome crab cake dinner and my birthday cake was a frozen oreo cake from Carvel. It was amazing.


Tim's parent's got me:

Vampire Diaries Season 2

Victoria's Secret Gift Card

Next, Tim surprised me with something I didn't expect:

iPod Classic

My iPod was dying a slow death, but I didn't expect him to get me a new one! I didn't even ask for it. I was so happy! He also got me:

iSkin case in PopStar (the pink one)

I also got some screen protectors for my iPhone which I was in desperate need of. 
All in all my first birthday celebration was awesome and I got to spend it with my second family.






♥ Erin

5 comments:

Neely said...

You got some awesome stuff!

Miss K said...

yay! happy birthday!

Jessica Renee said...

Yay for bday celebration #1, you got some great stuff!!

Frances said...

Sounds like a great celebration! Happy belated Birthday!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

You're one lucky duck!! The oreo cake looks fantastic!! I hope your BIRTHDAY MONTH is going awesome!!