Thursday, November 17, 2011

What I'm rocking out to this week...

Well this week I am rocking out to Mumford & Sons, and not just any old song from their last album either. A couple weeks ago, they were in Philly and they played a studio session for one of my favorite radio stations in the city, Radio 1045. Well they debuted a new song that they had NEVER performed before. It doesn't even have a name. It's a toss up between "Ghost" and "Ghosts That We Knew". Let me just say the first time I heard this song, I nearly cried. It's so beautiful, I can't wait until their new album comes out. Have a listen and let me know what you guys think.


Did you like it? Are you a Mumford & Sons fan? What are you rocking out to this week?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a chance to win an Eye Kit from DuWop Cosmetics! You have until November 22nd!







♥ Erin

1 comment:

Virginia Belle said...

I love mumford and sons! This song is so beautiful, I just want to listen to it on repeat. Thanks so much for sharing!