Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Target Tuesday


I'm linking up with Tara at fabulous but evil for Target Tuesday where you share all the things you want to buy at Target!

Today I chose hats, scarves and gloves because it's getting awful chilly up here in Pennsylvania!


Merona Beret
Everyone needs a beret


Merona Flip Top Glove
I love flip top gloves

Merona Plaid Top Gloves
They look so sophisticated


Merona Scarf and Flip Glove
I love the pattern and that the gloves are long enough to tuck in your sleeves


Mossimo Armwarmers
I definitely need a pair of these
What 's on your Target Tuesday list? Go link up at fabulous but evil.









♥ Erin

10 comments:

Jennifer B said...

It's like, hardly ever cold enough for these winter items here in Florida, but they ARE cute!

Ashlee Miller said...

I love shopping for winter gear! The red gloves are some of my favorites!

tara said...

its 84 degrees here right now.. i'm sweating just looking at this stuff! lol. thanks for linking up! :)

tara said...

its 84 degrees here right now.. i'm sweating just looking at this stuff! lol. thanks for linking up! :)

Lorraine said...

Scarves and gloves are practically a foreign language to me. Tank tops and flip flops are all I know. "/

Lorraine

Casey said...

Love those flip top red ones! Totally cute!

Here from TT :)

Miss K said...

i just got home from target and i watned to buy everything. and an infinity scarf in every color.

Lyndsy said...

love those armwarmers and fingerless gloves!

Jamie said...

The hat is adorable!

Lauren said...

Umm yeah. You can get me those plaid top gloves for Christmas! Love them.