Thursday, November 10, 2011

Recent Purchases - Express

I went to Express to do some shopping this weekend because they were having an amazing sale that I could not pass up. Everything was buy one get one 50% off, I had a coupon for $60 off $150 and I had a gift card I was ready to spend.

A couple weeks ago, I posted my must have looks from Express (see post) and not all of what I wanted was available in the store, but I think I still walked away with some great items.

Metallic Cable Knit T Shape Sweater in Gray

Metallic Striped Dolman Sleeve in Fantasia Blue

Open Stitch Dolman Sweater in Ivory

Sequin Front Tank in Nile

Zelda Jean Legging in Black Rinse

Zelda Jean Legging in Indigo Rinse

Sorry the pictures weren't bigger, I had a hard time finding them full size. What do you think of my picks?








♥ Erin

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

That sequin top is totally on my list as well!! I might just have to pick it up today :)

Miss K said...

ummmm i love them! my fave buys are the jeans, they look super hot!

Lyndsay said...

They're all great, but I really like the blue top. I love that color!