Friday, November 11, 2011

Product Review: L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara

Hi, my name is Erin and I have a mascara addiction.

I really do. I've posted many reviews of mascaras (here, here, and here). My everyday favorite mascara was Maybelline Colossal Volume Express and then I found e.l.f. Lengthening and Volumizing. Well I think I just found another one that blew both of those out of the water.

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

I literally fell in love with this product in a matter of seconds. The brush is the perfect size and it goes on smoother than ANY other mascara I have ever tried. It's so flawless.




It wasn't heavy, didn't clump or flake, and didn't need 3 coats! All the pictures I take for mascara's are always one coat, but I usually put 2-3 coats on. This one only needed 2, it was amazing!

Am I the last one to the party on this one? Has anyone else tried this product? How do you like it?

Now there are a few other high end mascaras that I have to try so I'm not completely done searching, but I have really fallen in love with this one.

**This product was purchased by me with my own funds. This post is not sponsored by any person or company. All reviews are my own opinions and thoughts of the products.**






♥ Erin

4 comments:

a displaced floridian said...

I'm obsessed with mascara too!! I'll have to give this one a try.

Miss K said...

i use the black package one of these and i love it, it's the best i've used in years.

Jules said...

I keep hearing a ton of people rave about this mascara. I need to buy it ASAP!

Cara said...

Hi Erin...new follower here! I found you thanks to Neely's blog :)

I feel like I have tried a million mascaras! Your lashes look GREAT! How did it do throughout the day?? Any flaking or 'raccoon eyes'?