Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Product Review: Lorac Bejeweled Palette Trio

Last weekend I picked up a couple of things at Ulta, one of which was Lorac's Bejeweled Palette Trio. I was so excited to try this because I had never purchased a Lorac product before and I have always heard good things about the brand. My cousin who is currently going to beauty school raves about the brand and has been begging me to try it. Well I finally did and I have to admit I am more than happy with it!

I wore all three palettes last weekend so I could show you how they looked on my. I will say, the pictures do not do them justice at all!

I used Urban Decay's Eye Primer in Sin for all 3 palettes. There is Nude which has everyday natural colors, Bronze which is just a night version of Nude and Smoky Plum which is dark, rich shades, perfect for a smoky eye.

This is the Smoky Plum palette. The purple is really hard to see but I have it over the whole bottom of my lid. I then put the black in the outer corner and highlighted with the white. I did not you the sparkly silver color.

Smoky Plum

This one is Bronze. I actually used all 4 colors for this look. I put the gold in the inner corner of my eyes and blended the light brown onto the rest of my lid. I then accented the outer corner with the darkest brown and highlighted with the beige.

Bronze

Last but not least is the Nude palette. In these pictures it really looks identical to Bronze, but it's definitely different in person. It's a more toned down look to the Bronze palette. I used all 4 colors from this palette as well. I started with the second lightest color in the inner corner, then blended with the lighter brown and accented the outer corner with the darkest brown. I highlighted my brown with the lightest color.

Nude
I have to say again that these pictures do not do this palette justice. They are super in person. I do recommend to use a primer for these because they show up better, but even still you have put on a few coats of the color to get them to really pop.

Have you tried this product or will you give it a chance and pick it up?


**This product was purchased by me with my own funds. This post is not sponsored by any person or company. All reviews are my own opinions and thoughts of the products.**









♥ Erin

2 comments:

tara said...

These look great!

Miss K said...

oh great. another thing i just have to have. that plum look is my favorite, but all of them look fabulous!