Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Plenty to be Thankful For: Blog Swap Reveal

Manic Mother


So yeah, I'm a day late (sorry). I'm playing catch up. I joined Caroline, Courtney, Kristine, Meghan and Sam for their Plenty to be Thankful For Blog Swap. It is my second blog swap and I was really excited about this one. We were supposed to send our partner a bunch of things we were thankful for. So you really had no idea what you were gonna get. Luckily, my partner Christy @ 25 Before 25 has a lot of the taste I do!

Dove dark chocolate bar (in my nightstand currently for whenever I get my chocolate cravings)
Nails Inc. Special Effects 3D Glitter Nail Polish in Sloane Square
Fresh Magic Wands Mini Mascara Duo


Special Effects over Essie's Power Clutch
Thank you Christy for all the great gifts! Don't worry folks, the mascara review will be coming soon!











♥ Erin

2 comments:

Jules said...

How fun is that nail polish! This was such a fun swap. I got a ton of goodies from my partner that I love.

Caroline said...

Love that glitter nail polish!