Friday, November 18, 2011

Pet Peeves


So I was thinking this week, that I do so many posts about fashion, makeup and music that I don't really do too many posts about me. I talk to a lot of you on twitter so that's how a lot of you know me, but for those of you who only read my blog I thought I'd give you guys a treat. I'm going to try and do this more often so you guys feel like you really, really know me! LOL.

Unfortunately, this post tends to be on the negative side, but I just needed to vent! Hopefully some of you will feel the same way. I don't have many pet peeves, but a few lately have been getting out of control and I felt like I needed to share.

First of all, does anyone know how a parking lot works? Lately, I have been pulling out of parking spots (after looking both ways) and then BAM out of nowhere some car goes whizzing by me! I mean really? You couldn't wait 2 seconds for me to get out of my spot and get on my merry way? Ugh!

I used to work in a hospital and everywhere I went I had to use an elevator. Can I tell you how many times I would go to get off an elevator and be bombarded by people trying to get on the elevator before people got off? Do people not have elevator etiquette? Do you not know how it works? Ok, let me tell you then. When the doors open you wait for everyone to get on and then you enter. Got it? Good. Thank you.


Why is it that when there is one parking spot left in a lot and you go to pull in you realize you're parked next to this guy? First of all, I drive an SUV and I am very courteous of where I park and making sure I fit. Unless you wife is going into labor or your house is on fire, fix your park job! I am not afraid to leave notes on people's cars.

Ok so movies are expensive and I don't know about you, but I LOVE previews. And I can't stand it when people are talking during them! This is probably a common peeve of people, but if it is then why do people STILL insist on talking? It's just super annoying people. Be courteous people.

If you have a dog then that means you have to take care of it which means you have to clean up after it. I have already been out walking my dog and he has decided to take a surprise poop and I was caught with out a bag. I have literally walked my dog back home and walked back with a bag to clean it up! It's not hard! How would you like it if people never flushed the toilet? Not fun is it?

Well that's it for this week's installment! I hope you all enjoyed my rants. I feel much better now. By the way make sure you enter my giveaway and get your posts ready for Monday's link up!! I'm taking off this weekend to Boston to see one of my friends from college! I'll have tons of pictures to show you next week, have a great weekend!








♥ Erin

8 comments:

Jennifer B said...

I'm so with you on all the parking things. So.effing.annoying. I always fix my park jobs (and that's a lot of fixing because even after 11 years of having a license, I can't park on the right hand side haha).

Kristine said...

Totally agree with you on like ALL these things! Have a great little vacay! Can't wait to see pictures! :)

Chelsea said...

Completely agree 100% on all of these! People never cease to amaze me. Enjoy Boston! Hopefully it's not too cold!

Ashlee Miller said...

I totally agree with you. Sometimes I get so annoyed with how people park I actually think about door dinging them on purpose. Am I a bad person for thinking that???

Jules said...

Great post and I REALLY agree with all of your pet peeves, especially the ones about people driving like nuts in parking lots. Geof said he almost got into 2 accidents at Acme trying to pick up a few things for me to make dinner.

People that don't clean up after their dogs drive me nuts too!

Lindsay said...

I have some of the same pet peeves! Especially the large cars that can't park and the people getting on the elevator before I get off. Hate that!

Kiley said...

preach, sista! I can't agree more about the parking shenanigans...

That Brunette One said...

LOL! This post made me laugh! Great blog :)