Monday, November 21, 2011

Just Add Color Fall Swap Reveal


I joined Jessica and Ashlee for their first ever Just Add Color Fall Swap! Now this is my first swap ever and I was especially excited because we were swapping two of my favorite accessories...nail polish and scarves!

Luckily, I was paired up with an absolutely AWESOME person, Lindsay at Our Lovely Life. If you have not started following her, you should like right now. I'm so glad I got the chance to really get to know another person in the blog world.

Wanna see what I got?? The suspense is killing you, I know.
Sorry, I know the color is chipped, but I had just got back home from Boston. I forgot to take a pic before I left and it looked perfect.

Anyway, Lindsay pretty much hit taste on the head. I got an infinity scarf in white that is sooo warm and OPI's The One That Got Away. Here's a better pic of it that I found:

(via)

It is a perfect blend of pink and red that is good for any season. Luckily, with all the colors I have, I don't have one like this one. Thank you Lindsay for your wonderful items!

Make sure you head over Lindsay's blog to check out what she got from me!

Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway! It ends tomorrow at midnight!!










♥ Erin

7 comments:

Neely said...

PRETTY!!!

Miss K said...

i love both those items! i'm so excited about this swap, my post is coming up soon!

Jessica Renee said...

Good stuff!! I love that scarf on you too! If I had more of a neck, I'd choose something like that too. haha!!

Natalie said...

Ooh I've been looking for a pinky red, that OPI color is AMAZING!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

How fun!! Love the scarf and the pretty nail polish!

Lindsay said...

Yay! Glad you like your items!

gina said...

This swap was so much fun!