Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm THANKFUL For My Guilty Pleasures!

Manic Mother

I know this link up post is late, but I promised Kristine I would do so when I got home from work since she was so gracious to link up with me last week!

I'm linking up with Courtney, Kristine, Meghan, Sam and Caroline for the first day of their Thanksgiving blog swap and challenge.

Today's topic is guilty pleasures, so here are a few of mine!

Best show on TV right now, hands down

My morning addiction

Nail polish fiend

I eat ANYTHING chocolate

Shopping of course

And you all know about my mascara addiction
Make sure you link up tomorrow for Day 2: I'm Thankful for You Tube and other internet fun!







♥ Erin

5 comments:

Jules said...

Revenge...good one! That is definitely the best show on TV right now. I went through withdraw with it not being on this past Wednesday.

Ashleigh said...

Revenge!!!! LOVE that show!

Cara said...

Revenge has been on my dvr....looks like I need to start now!

Neely said...

AHHHH REVENGE!

Jamie said...

Yum. Those chocolates look delish!