Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Holiday Party Dresses Inspired by H&M

Well folks, it's the first week in November and you know what that means? The holiday season is right around the corner (I don't know about you, but I'm very excited). I'm currently doing a lot of online browsing and while I was checking out H&M's site, I saw 2 similar dresses that would be perfect for an upcoming holiday party. There are a few things I love about these dresses: they are perfect for holiday parties where you plan on eating a good amount of food, they are versatile and get be dressed up or dressed down and they are reasonably priced. I hope that have at least one of them available at my local H&M since online ordering is still not available for the store (my only gripe with that place).

Outfit #1:

H&M Dress  $34.95

Aldo Epperley Pump $80

Intermix Floral Twist Tights $44

Forever 21 Pearlescent Chain Necklace $5.80

Outfit #2

H&M Tunic $39.95

Aldo Liaw $180

Forever 21 Glimmer Tights $7.80

Aldo Botticino Necklace $10

What do you think of my outfits? Where do you usually shop for holiday party outfits?










♥ Erin

7 comments:

Jennifer B said...

Love both outfits! I can't wait until the H&M store opens at my local mall! Weee!

a displaced floridian said...

I love that bright pink dress!

Lyndsay said...

So cute! I like them both. Those heels for the first dress are awesome!

samecookiesdifferent said...

looove this pink dress- sooo cool!
xx the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
share the feeling
visit<3

Celia said...

I love the second one! :D

Miss K said...

just buy two of everything and send them to me :D

Jamie said...

I love #1! So cute.