Monday, November 14, 2011

"Favorite of the Week" Link Up #2

Everything According to Erin


Link up with me every Monday, grab my button (located on the left sidebar) and tell your readers what your "Favorite of the Week" is. It can be anything! Maybe it's a favorite food that week, nail polish, movie, book, magazine, WHATEVER! That's the great thing about it. It's only one item that you are happy to have in your life that week, that's it!


What's my favorite item this week?


It would have to be my new mascara purchase that I reviewed last week (see post). I have been wearing it non stop since I bought it. Even though I have about 10 different mascaras in my drawer, I just can not get over how awesome this product is. It really does intensify my lashes best out of all the mascaras I have.

So, what's your favorite of the week?











♥ Erin

4 comments:

Neely said...

That Mascera looks fantastic! Is there a linky for this post???

Lyndsay said...

That mascara sounds awesome. I'll have to look for it. I'm always willing to try a new one.

Ashleigh said...

I'm glad I found your blog through Neely-- I think will have to participate in this soon!! xoxo

Jules said...

I got the False Fiber one over the weekend and can't wait to try it. If I don't like it, I'm going to return it and get this one.